Call for Papers
Share your industry knowledge and expertise
Abstract deadline EXTENDED to March 29, 2019
Share your knowledge around the latest advancements in technology, fibers, process and equipment.
Manuscripts for PEERS 2019 are sought which provide reports or case studies on industry advancements and
process improvements designed to inform, enlighten and engage both industry newcomers and long-term professionals.
Topics of Interest Include:
• Fundamentals/best practices of pulping technology
• Best outage execution templates
Brown Stock Washing
• Fundamentals/best practices of pulp washing
• Boiler tube and smelt spout integrity
• Fundamentals/best practices of bleaching
Lime Kiln/Caustic Plant
• Maximize kiln production (burners, chains, external dryers, etc.)
Energy and Power Boiler
• Power plant upgrades & energy conservation & cost reduction
• Harvesting and storage
• Innovations in air, water, solid waste, & chemical management and treatment
A special Forum held at PEERS every 3 years
• Deinking digital ink
Biorefinery Track (part of IBBC)
• Developments in biomass crops, harvesting and storage
Abstracts must be submitted by the March 29th deadline to be considered for acceptance. All submissions will be peer reviewed for acceptance.
For questions about submitting your abstract, please contact Pat Stiede, Content Management Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-770-209-7214.