Abstract Deadline Extended to April 20th!
Understanding that there is a global focus on serious health matters at this time, the PEERS Planning Committee is extending its abstract submission deadline.
The new deadline is April 20, 2020. Should you have any questions, or if you need more information, please contact Pat Stiede at [email protected].
PEERS will be co-located with
The abstract deadline for IBBC is April 27. Click here for more information.
Do you have a new industry advancements and/or process improvements designed to inform, enlighten and engage both industry newcomers and long-term professionals? If so, consider speaking at PEERS 2020.
Papers accepted for inclusion in the PEERS conference are also eligible for publication in TAPPI Journal which will be Open Access in 2020.
Suggested topics include:
• Pulping technology - process fundamentals, audits, and best practices
• Best outage execution templates
Brown Stock Washing
• Fundamentals/best practices of pulp washing
Recovery Boilers and Evaporators
• Boiler tube and smelt spout integrity
• Fundamentals/best practices of bleaching
Lime Kiln/Caustic Plant
• Maximize kiln production (burners, chains, external dryers, etc.)
• Deinking digital ink
Energy and Power Boiler
• Biomass energy and alternative wood-based fuels
• Harvesting and storage
• Innovations in air, water, solid waste, and chemical management and treatment
Biorefinery Track (part of IBBC)
• Developments in biomass crops, harvesting and storage
Abstracts deadline extended to April 20, 2020.
Link to upload: Speaker Management System
• Abstract Deadline Extended to April 20, 2020